We always have frozen bananas in the freezer for when the sweet tooth strikes! They make such a nice and smooth dairy free ice cream. Add a few ingredients and you have the quickest and tastiest dessert!
Coconut Nice Cream
- 3 large bananas
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
Caramelized Figs with Nut Crunch
- 4 figs
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut
- 3 tbsp nuts, roughly chopped
- Cut the bananas into small chunks and freeze until solid.
- Cut figs in half, drizzle with maple syrup and cinnamon. Mix to evenly coat.
- In a small fryIing pan over medium heat, add figs and cook until lightly caramelized. Toss through nuts.
- For the nice cream, using the food processor or high speed blender, add the frozen bananas, shredded coconut, vanilla, and ground cinnamon, blend until smooth and creamy.
- When mixed, serve immediately and top with caramelised figs and nuts.