Cashew Chai Milk
Love cashews, love chai? Then "get your chai on!” as Oprah would say. This recipe is sweet, spicy, and all-around divine. It’s wonderful blended up with fresh banana and greens, and it also pairs well with tropical fruits. For a creamy evening treat, warm a cup over the stovetop, sprinkle with cinnamon, and sip to your heart’s content.
Yields 3 3/4 Cups
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked for 2 hours, rinsed, and drained
- 1⁄2-inch piece ginger, peeled
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cardamom
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 to 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 1⁄4 cups water
What to do
- In a high-speed blender, blend all ingredients till creamy and smooth.
- Store in an airtight container for up to three days in the fridge.
Are you ready for the ultimate reset? Find out more about the Food Matters Juice Detox.