A healthy crumble is so quick and easy to whip up when you are craving a sweet treat! The beauty of them is that you can use any fruit you have or whatever is in season!
Gluten, Dairy and Sugar-Free. Serves 2-4
- 1 cup of fresh cherries
- 3 tablespoons of raisins
- 1 cup of water
- 1-cup gluten free oats
- 1-teaspoon cinnamon
- 1-teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons of Almond meal
- 1-tablespoon coconut desiccated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- In a saucepan add the cherries, raisin and water and cook for 3 minutes or until the cherries are slightly softened. Drain water but keep it to drink!
- Add the cherries and raisins into a small baking dish (that you want to eat straight from). Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add all crumble ingredients and mix well with hands. Try to crumble the ingredients with your finger so they all cover the oats.
- Layer the crumble over the baking dish and press down slightly. Bake for 15-20 minutes until the oats are golden.
- Serve warm with your favorite sides such as coconut ice cream or full-fat fresh cream.
You’ve likely heard about detoxing, but what’s the science behind it? In our exclusive detox masterclass , you can discover all that you need to know - and so much more.