A healthy crumble is so quick and easy to whip up when you are craving a sweet treat! The beauty of them is that you can use any fruit you have or whatever is in season!
Gluten, Dairy and Sugar-Free. Serves 2-4
- 1 cup of fresh cherries
- 3 tablespoons of raisins
- 1 cup of water
- 1-cup gluten free oats
- 1-teaspoon cinnamon
- 1-teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons of Almond meal
- 1-tablespoon coconut desiccated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- In a saucepan add the cherries, raisin and water and cook for 3 minutes or until the cherries are slightly softened. Drain water but keep it to drink!
- Add the cherries and raisins into a small baking dish (that you want to eat straight from). Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add all crumble ingredients and mix well with hands. Try to crumble the ingredients with your finger so they all cover the oats.
- Layer the crumble over the baking dish and press down slightly. Bake for 15-20 minutes until the oats are golden.
- Serve warm with your favorite sides such as coconut ice cream or full-fat fresh cream.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!