High Fiber Chia Lime Jelly
There’s something that literally feels so soothing about eating a cool, refreshing, silky, chia jelly. Filled with healthy anti-inflammatory fats, quality protein and good fiber, your belly will be as happy as your taste buds for eating this!
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp ground vanilla or extract
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (macadamia nuts or almonds)
- 1/4 cup coconut yogurt
- In a medium bowl, mix together lime zest, lime juice, coconut milk, chia seeds and vanilla. Mix well.
- Pour chia seed mixture into two jars or glasses and place in the fridge to set for 30 minutes.
- Serve in the jar or glass topped with chopped nuts, coconut yogurt, shredded coconut and a fresh squeeze of lime.
Kickstart your journey back to health with 21-days of gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined-sugar-free recipes. Explore the Food Matters Clean Eating Program today.