High Fiber Chia Lime Jelly
There’s something that literally feels so soothing about eating a cool, refreshing, silky, chia jelly. Filled with healthy anti-inflammatory fats, quality protein and good fiber, your belly will be as happy as your taste buds for eating this!
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp ground vanilla or extract
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (macadamia nuts or almonds)
- 1/4 cup coconut yogurt
- In a medium bowl, mix together lime zest, lime juice, coconut milk, chia seeds and vanilla. Mix well.
- Pour chia seed mixture into two jars or glasses and place in the fridge to set for 30 minutes.
- Serve in the jar or glass topped with chopped nuts, coconut yogurt, shredded coconut and a fresh squeeze of lime.
Kickstart your journey back to health with 21-days of gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined-sugar-free recipes. Explore the Food Matters Clean Eating Program today.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!