Chocolate Crackle Slice
This chocolate crackle slice is a healthy alternative to the traditional version you most likely ate as a kid. With the holidays in mind (is it really December already!?), I added a few cranberries and pistachios to the recipe to give it a slight festive vibe. Unlike the kiddie version, you may remember this one is naturally gluten-free and made from all beautiful wholefood ingredients.
- 2 cups puffed rice or puffed buckwheat
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup pistachios
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- Place cashews, cacao powder, coconut oil, coconut cream, vanilla, and maple syrup in a high-speed blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Stir through cranberries, pistachios, shredded coconut, and puffed rice/buckwheat
- Evenly spread over a small lined baking dish and allow to set in the freezer for a few hours.
Discover how to lose excess fat from your belly, face & thighs in less than 7 days with this simple ancient practice. Watch the Detox Masterclass here. Playing for a limited time!