Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
Raise your hands if you love Nutella! (It’s OK to admit it. We do!)
Unfortunately, that love disappears when you read the label and see it’s packed with sugar, preservatives, and additives. We stripped those back, took just 5 ingredients, and created our own Chocolate Hazelnut Spread!
- 3 cups raw or roasted, unsalted hazelnuts
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3-4 tbsp pure maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C), roast hazelnuts for 10-12 minutes to release the oils.
- Allow nuts to cool. Roll between tea towel to loosen and remove the skins.
- Add nuts to high-speed blender or food processor and blend for 8-10 minutes until your nut butter forms.
- Once smooth and creamy, add cacao, vanilla, sea salt and blend until smooth.
- Add one tbsp of maple syrup at a time until desired sweetness is reached.
Take the stress out of cooking with 21-days of guided meal plans, shopping lists, and nutrition support. You’ll find all of this, and more, in our signature Clean Eating Program.