3pm comes around and you are hungry. This is the time you can easily make the wrong decision when it comes to choosing a healthy snack. These Chocolate Peanut Butter Crumble Balls are packed with nourishing ingredients and will satisfy your 3pm cravings!
- 1⁄2 cup pitted dried dates
- boiling water, for soaking
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons cacao/cocoa powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- Soak the dates in boiling water for 15 minutes, then drain.
- Place the dates, rolled oats, peanut butter and cacao/cocoa powder in a blender and blitz until well combined. Roll the mixture into 10 even balls, then roll the balls in the desiccated coconut to coat.
Note: Two balls is one serve. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
Images and recipes from The Busy Mum's Guide to Weight Loss by Rhian Allen, Pan Macmillan Australia.