Christmas Pomegranate Clusters
A super simple chocolate treat that can be whipped up in no time. Perfect for those unexpected guests these holidays!
- 50g (1.75 oz) cacao butter
- 2-3 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1-2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1tsp vanilla
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 pomegranate, deseeded
- Melt your cacao butter gently over a low heat. It's best to simmer a pot of water on your cooktop with glass bowl sitting over the pot (Bain Marie style).
- Once melted, remove from the heat and mix in your additional ingredients.
- Combine well and pour into your chocolate moulds, place in the fridge or freezer for 1 hour to set. You can find some cute chocolate moulds in store. Alternatively, silicon moulds or cupcake papers work well.
Pantry shelves need topping up with all the good stuff? Shop our staples here.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!