A super simple chocolate treat that can be whipped up in no time. Perfect for those unexpected guests these holidays!
- 50g (1.75 oz) cacao butter
- 2-3 tbsp raw cacao powder or Food Matters Superfood Chocolate
- 1-2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1tsp vanilla
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 pomegranate, deseeded
- Melt your cacao butter gently over a low heat. It's best to simmer a pot of water on your cooktop with glass bowl sitting over the pot (Bain Marie style).
- Once melted, remove from the heat and mix in your additional ingredients.
- Combine well and pour into your chocolate moulds, place in the fridge or freezer for 1 hour to set. You can find some cute chocolate moulds in store. Alternatively, silicon moulds or cupcake papers work well.