Cinnamon & Raisin Loaf
A great alternative to raisin toast if you are craving that cinnamon spiced loaf but want to stay away from gluten. Amazing to have on hand for a breakfast bread or just as a nourishing snack!
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut or almond milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) and line a deep loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together all dry ingredients and spices.
- In a small bowl, mix together eggs, melted coconut oil, milk, and maple syrup. Gently whisk to combine.
- Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and stir through the wet mixture.
- Stir well and pour into loaf pan.
- Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown on top. Place a skewer in the center of the bread and when the skewer comes out clean, it is ready to remove.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!