A great alternative to raisin toast if you are craving that cinnamon spiced loaf but want to stay away from gluten. Amazing to have on hand for a breakfast bread or just as a nourishing snack!
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut or almond milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) and line a deep loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together all dry ingredients and spices.
- In a small bowl, mix together eggs, melted coconut oil, milk, and maple syrup. Gently whisk to combine.
- Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and stir through the wet mixture.
- Stir well and pour into loaf pan.
- Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown on top. Place a skewer in the center of the bread and when the skewer comes out clean, it is ready to remove.