Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Slice
Creamy and fruity, this no-bake strawberry slice is so easy to create and contains no dairy, gluten or refined sugar!
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup Medjool dates (pitted)
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 cup cashews, soaked overnight
- 2 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- Process base ingredients in food processor until a sticky crumble forms.
- Press base into lined slice tin (27.3cm x 17.5cm) and place in freezer to set.
- Process strawberry layer ingredients, except coconut oil, in food processor until nice and smooth, add coconut oil in and process for 20 seconds (this helps the mixture to remain nice and smooth).
- Remove base from the freezer and spread strawberry layer on top evenly.
- Return to freezer to set for 2-3 hours.
- Remove and slice into squares for serving. Store in freezer.
Swap out the strawberries for any of your favorite fruit that's in season!
Discover how to lose excess fat from your belly, face & thighs in less than 7 days with this simple ancient practice. Watch the Detox Masterclass here. Playing for a limited time!