Espresso Mudcake Muffins (Recipe)
Rich in dark chocolate, grain and dairy-free muffins, with a subtle hint of coffee! Just one of our nourishing coffee recipes in our Food Matters eBook.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 Cup almond meal
- 1/4 Cup coconut oil
- 1/4 Cup maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons ground coffee beans
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tablespoon cacao powder
What to do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C)
- Grind fresh coffee beans and combine in a large mixing bowl with almond meal, coconut oil, maple syrup, eggs and cacao.
- Divide mixture evenly between 6 muffin trays and bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until firm on top.
Bust common myths and find out everything you truly need to know for health and wellbeing in our free nutrition masterclass.