Espresso Mudcake Muffins (Recipe)
Rich in dark chocolate, grain and dairy-free muffins, with a subtle hint of coffee! Just one of our nourishing coffee recipes in our Food Matters eBook.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 Cup almond meal
- 1/4 Cup coconut oil
- 1/4 Cup maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons ground coffee beans
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tablespoon cacao powder
What to do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C)
- Grind fresh coffee beans and combine in a large mixing bowl with almond meal, coconut oil, maple syrup, eggs and cacao.
- Divide mixture evenly between 6 muffin trays and bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until firm on top.
Discover how to eat your medicine to heal your gut, eliminate bloating, skin issues and hair loss as I share seven nutrition principles in this free masterclass. Running for a limited time only.