Flaxseed Muesli Slice
Omega 3 fats are possibly one of the best nutrients for your skin and can be a little tricky to get enough of if you don’t eat seafood.
This slice is brimming with flaxseed, walnuts and chia, which are a great vegan alternative for getting an omega 3 hit.
- ½ cup flaxseeds/linseeds or pepitas & sunflower seeds OR ½ cup LSA Mix
- ½ cup goji berries
- ½ cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup macadamia oil
½ cup pure maple syrup
- Preheat your oven to 320oF (160oC). Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Line or grease a shallow baking dish before transferring mixture across.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until top of the slice is golden but not burning.
- Allow to cool slightly before cutting a slice into bars while the mixture is still warm.
Store in an airtight container.