Flaxseed Muesli Slice
Omega 3 fats are possibly one of the best nutrients for your skin and can be a little tricky to get enough of if you don’t eat seafood.
This slice is brimming with flaxseed, walnuts and chia, which are a great vegan alternative for getting an omega 3 hit.
- ½ cup flaxseeds/linseeds or pepitas & sunflower seeds OR ½ cup LSA Mix
- ½ cup goji berries
- ½ cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup macadamia oil
½ cup pure maple syrup
- Preheat your oven to 320oF (160oC). Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Line or grease a shallow baking dish before transferring mixture across.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until top of the slice is golden but not burning.
- Allow to cool slightly before cutting a slice into bars while the mixture is still warm.
Store in an airtight container.
Discover how to eat your medicine to heal your gut, eliminate bloating, skin issues and hair loss as I share seven nutrition principles in this free masterclass. Running for a limited time only.