Gimme A Little Zing Smoothie Bowl
This is the perfect green smoothie combination! Fresh. Zingy. Filling. Nourishing!
Sally's 'Gimme A Little Zing Smoothie Bowl' will inspire you to mix up your breakfast routine. Learn more about Sally's wellness story here.
- 250 ml (9 fl oz/1 cup) unsweetened coconut milk (carton variety)
- 70 g (2½ oz/ ¼ cup) Greek-style yogurt
- 90 g (3¼ oz/2 cups) baby spinach leaves
- 10 g (1/3 oz/ ¼ cup) rocket (aragula) leaves
- 15 g (½ oz/ ¼ cup) broccoli florets
- 1/4 medium avocado
- 190 g (6½ oz/1 cup) chopped pineapple
- 1 large kiwi fruit, skin removed
- 1 tsp honey (more to taste)
- Put all the ingredients into a blender and process until smooth. Once blended, pour into a bowl and top with your desired toppings. We've used frozen raspberries, kiwi fruit, dragonfruit, star fruit, desiccated (shredded) coconut.
Boost your knowledge and expand your mind with leaders in the field. Discover The Food Matters Podcast.
Food photographer - Ben Dearnley
Excerpt from SUPER GREEN SIMPLE AND LEAN by Sally Obermeder and Maha Koraiem. Published by Allen & Unwin. Out now . $24.99