This is the perfect green smoothie combination! Fresh. Zingy. Filling. Nourishing!
Sally's 'Gimme A Little Zing Smoothie Bowl' will inspire you to mix up your breakfast routine. Learn more about Sally's wellness story here.
- 250 ml (9 fl oz/1 cup) unsweetened coconut milk (carton variety)
- 70 g (2½ oz/ ¼ cup) Greek-style yogurt
- 90 g (3¼ oz/2 cups) baby spinach leaves
- 10 g (1/3 oz/ ¼ cup) rocket (aragula) leaves
- 15 g (½ oz/ ¼ cup) broccoli florets
- 1/4 medium avocado
- 190 g (6½ oz/1 cup) chopped pineapple
- 1 large kiwi fruit, skin removed
- 1 tsp honey (more to taste)
- Put all the ingredients into a blender and process until smooth. Once blended, pour into a bowl and top with your desired toppings. We've used frozen raspberries, kiwi fruit, dragonfruit, star fruit, desiccated (shredded) coconut.
Food photographer - Ben Dearnley
Excerpt from SUPER GREEN SIMPLE AND LEAN by Sally Obermeder and Maha Koraiem. Published by Allen & Unwin. Out now. $24.99