Ginger Miso Soba Noodle Abundance Bowl
We love creating variations of Abundance Bowls. Flavor and combination options are endless but there are some things that remain consistent - they are packed with a rainbow of vegetables!
- 1 packet of gluten-free soba noodles
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 cup water
- 3 tbsp white miso paste
- 1-inch knob of ginger, grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 1 tbsp wakame
- 1 cup Shiitake mushrooms, quartered
- 1 small bok choy, chopped
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1/2 cup snow peas, sliced thin
- 1 green onion, sliced thin
- For Garnish: sesame seeds, Thai basil, cilantro, lime, sriracha
- Cook the soba noodles according to package directions. Drain well, rinse with cold water and drizzle with sesame oil. Set aside to cool.
- In a medium saucepan, add the water, miso, ginger, and garlic. Whisk in tamari, sriracha, and wakame. Add the mushrooms and white parts of the bok choy to the broth. Warm through on low-medium for 8-10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Divide soba noodles between bowls and ladle miso broth into bowls and top each serving with the leaves of the bok choy, carrots, peas, and onions, then garnish as desired.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!