Gluten-Free Bread (Recipe)
This is no regular bread recipe. It looks like bread, it tastes like a dense sesame seed bread and I have called it bread… However, instead of your pathogen, inflammation and autoimmune response causing wheat-base (gluten) being the foundation of this regular staple, this recipe is comprised of almond meal yet will still satisfy your bread craving.
- 2 Cups Almond Meal
- 1/2 Cup Desiccated Coconut
- 1 tsp Organic Baking Powder (optional)
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/4 cup of Assorted seeds, plus extra
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp Macadamia Oil
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- In a bowl mix the dry ingredients together (almond meal, coconut, baking powder, salt and seeds)
- In another bowl whisk your eggs until beaten then continue to whisk as you add the coconut oil, Macadamia oil and vinegar.
- Add the egg mix to the dry and fold through using a spatula
- Line a baking loaf tin with baking paper and pour the ‘bread’ dough in, before sprinkling over extra seeds and baking for 35-45 minutes depending on your oven. It should be golden on top and dense to touch.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!