Gluten-Free Pancakes With Lemon Citrus Glaze
Attention all pancake lovers! Here is our NEW favorite recipe. High in fiber, gluten-free and topped with a Vitamin C boosting drizzle. A great way to start the day!
- 1 1/4 cup brown rice flour (or any gluten-free flour blend)
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add the remaining ingredients and whisk until just combined and smooth.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and grease with coconut oil.
- Using a measuring cup, pour about 1/4 cup's worth for one pancake. Wait until some bubbles start to form on top. Allow to cook for 1 more minute and then flip the pancakes over. Cook for about 2 more minutes until batter is cooked through.
- Serve pancakes hot and top with your favorite toppings or our delicious citrus glaze!
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- Zest and juice from 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Optional: 1 tbsp Food Matters Superfood Vitamin C
- In a small mixing bowl, add all ingredients and whisk together to combine well.
- Drizzle over your warm pancakes.
Support your body’s natural immunity and innate wellbeing with our must-have Vitamin C.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!