Gluten-Free Pancakes With Lemon Citrus Glaze
Attention all pancake lovers! Here is our NEW favorite recipe. High in fiber, gluten-free and topped with a Vitamin C boosting drizzle. A great way to start the day!
- 1 1/4 cup brown rice flour (or any gluten-free flour blend)
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add the remaining ingredients and whisk until just combined and smooth.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and grease with coconut oil.
- Using a measuring cup, pour about 1/4 cup's worth for one pancake. Wait until some bubbles start to form on top. Allow to cook for 1 more minute and then flip the pancakes over. Cook for about 2 more minutes until batter is cooked through.
- Serve pancakes hot and top with your favorite toppings or our delicious citrus glaze!
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- Zest and juice from 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- In a small mixing bowl, add all ingredients and whisk together to combine well.
- Drizzle over your warm pancakes.
Do you have a passion for nutrition & natural healing?. Learn more about the Food Matters Nutrition Certification Program here.