Gluten-Free Zucchini & Feta Fritters
These gluten-free zucchini and feta fritters have become our favorite healthy and filling weekend breakfast! The perfect combination of wholesome ingredients including zucchini, mint, parsley & feta.
- Olive oil for pan frying
- 4 small zucchini, grated
- 3 eggs
- 200 g feta
- ¾-1 cup chickpea flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Handful of fresh mint, roughly chopped
- Handful of fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Serve with side salad: Mixed tomatoes, basil, mint
- Place the zucchini in a flat layer on sheets of paper towel. Cover with another layer of paper towel and press to remove the excess water.
- Place the zucchini, eggs, feta, flour, baking powder, mint, parsley, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Heat a little of the oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add 2 tablespoons of mixture to the pan and flatten with a spatula. Repeat and cook, in batches, for 2–3 minutes each side or until golden.
- Keep the fritters warm and set aside. To make the tomato salad, place the tomato, basil and mint in a bowl and toss to combine. Divide the fritters between plates and top with the tomato salad to serve.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!