Golden Latte Chia Pudding
This is a recipe that was inspired by one of my favourite health promoting drinks…. the delicious golden latte. It is vegan, paleo, gluten free and most of all is wonderfully simple.
It makes the perfect on the go breakfast or healthy snack.
- 400ml coconut milk
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground turmeric
- ¼ tsp. ground cardamom
- 3 black peppercorns
- ½ tsp. vanilla bean paste
- 5 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- Add the coconut milk to a small sauce and put on a low heat.
- Add the cinnamon, turmeric, cardamom, peppercorns, vanilla bean paste and maple syrup.
- Whisk until all spices are well combined.
- Bring to a low simmer and remove from heat.
- Place into a glass mixing bowl and add chia seeds.
- Whisk until combined and cover with a lid or plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
Enjoy with some coconut yogurt and top with pecans.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!