Healthy 2 Minute Noodles
Making your own broth will completely transform the way you think about the humble noodle!
- 1 packet noodles
- 500ml water
- ¼ cup tamari
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp Shiro miso paste
- ½ carrot
- ½ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- ½ bunch baby spinach leaves
- 2-3 dried shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 handful coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 handful mung bean sprouts
- 3 spring onions
- Salt and pepper
- Fill a small pot with the water, add the dried mushrooms, stir in the tamari, sesame seed oil, grated ginger, and miso paste.
- Taste and season well.
- Add the noodles and cook following the package instructions. Just before they are cooked, add the hard veggies and cook for a minute.
- Add the leafy veggies, cook for a few seconds and turn off the heat.
- Pour into a serving bowl and top with the mushrooms, herbs, and sprouts.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!