High-Fiber Cookie Clusters
Most people aren’t getting enough fiber in their diets and these little cookies could very well take care of that! Packed with high-fiber grain, nuts, and seeds, this is one oh-so-tasty way to get in a big dose of your daily roughage.
- 1 cup puffed quinoa or brown rice
- 2 tbsp flaxseed
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup crushed nuts (macadamias, almond)
- ¼ cup nut butter
- ¼ cup coconut butter or oil
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- ½ tsp ginger powder
- ½ tsp cardamon powder
- Zest of lemon
- 1 tsp vanilla essence or bean
- Mix together all dry ingredients.
- Add in wet ingredients and mix well to combine.
- Spoon small spoonfuls into your hand and roll into balls and gently flatten.
- Place on a lined tray and place into the freezer to set for 20 minutes.