High-Fiber Cookie Clusters
Most people aren’t getting enough fiber in their diets and these little cookies could very well take care of that! Packed with high-fiber grain, nuts, and seeds, this is one oh-so-tasty way to get in a big dose of your daily roughage.
- 1 cup puffed quinoa or brown rice
- 2 tbsp flaxseed
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup crushed nuts (macadamias, almond)
- ¼ cup nut butter
- ¼ cup coconut butter or oil
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- ½ tsp ginger powder
- ½ tsp cardamon powder
- Zest of lemon
- 1 tsp vanilla essence or bean
- Mix together all dry ingredients.
- Add in wet ingredients and mix well to combine.
- Spoon small spoonfuls into your hand and roll into balls and gently flatten.
- Place on a lined tray and place into the freezer to set for 20 minutes.
Boost your knowledge and expand your mind with leaders in the field. Discover The Food Matters Podcast.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!