Honey Roasted Butternut With Cranberries And Feta
The perfect sweet and savory side dish for holiday menus!
- 1 large butternut squash, peeled and chopped
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2-3 tbsp honey
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta, save some to garnish
- Fresh or dried parsley, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400ºF (180ºC).
- Spread cubed butternut pumpkin evenly on a lined baking tray. Drizzle olive oil.
- Sprinkle with a light layer of salt, pepper, based on taste preference.
- Roast for 25 minutes.
- At the 25 minute mark, remove from oven and sprinkle with cinnamon and drizzle the honey evenly over butternut.
- Return to the oven for another 5 minutes.
- Serve garnished with parsley, cranberries and crumbled feta.