This is an absolutely delicious treat. It's cool, refreshing, smooth, creamy and has no added sugar, is gluten, nut, dairy and egg free too.
Kiwi fruits are potassium and antioxidant rich. They also contain an enzyme called actinidain, which helps with digestion and with the body's natural process of detoxification. It protects against macular degeneration, is a good source of Vitamin E and great for our skin's health. I love the slightly tangy taste of kiwi-fruit, which is perfectly balanced with the sweetness of the bananas.
Makes 6 ice-blocks
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 ripe avocado
- 3 ripe kiwifruits
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup coconut milk, nut or seed milk, coconut water or filtered water
- 1/2 tsp Greens Powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Place all ingredients into a food processor, blender or thermomix and blitz until smooth and creamy.
- Fill ice-block moulds with the mixture and place in the freezer.
- Freezer overnight or until frozen through.
- When ready run under hot water for a few seconds to help release the mould from the ice-block.
Take the stress out of cooking with 21-days of guided meal plans, shopping lists, and nutrition support. You’ll find all of this, and more, in our signature Clean Eating Program.