Layered Millet Porridge (Recipe)
Are you in a rush at breakfast time? Don’t ever compromise this meal! The key, you ask? Be prepared! Whip up some of this Millet Porridge and top with a few of your favorite ingredients on those busy mornings.
- 1 – 1 1/4c precooked millet [cooked in water]
- 1/2 unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/3 cup frozen cherries
- Add millet and milk together in a pot over medium heat and bring to a simmer for 3-5min.
- Once it starts to thicken, add in frozen fruit and stir.
- When the fruit is cooked and the desired consistency is met, take the pot off the heat.
- Layer with your favourite superfoods & enjoy!
Pictured is the perfect combo of crunchy buckwheat groats on top, nut butters, cinnamon & fruits. Savor every little bite!
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!