Lemon Bliss Balls (Recipe)
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- Zest of one large lemon*
- 1/2 tsp concentrated natural vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Extra desiccated coconut for rolling in
* Double the lemon if you like a bit more tang.
- Place the ingredients into your processor in the order listed above and pulse at high speed until the mixture is smooth and the nuts and coconut have broken down. Using your hands shape the mixture into balls.
- Roll in coconut and place in the fridge to firm up a little. Eat and enjoy!!!
Note – Try not to over blend the mixture if you are using a high powered processor or you may end up with a butter as opposed to a mix you can roll into balls.
Discover how to eat your medicine to heal your gut, eliminate bloating, skin issues and hair loss as I share seven nutrition principles in this free masterclass. Running for a limited time only.