Lemon Turmeric Energy Balls
These Lemon Turmeric Energy Balls make the perfect go-to snack to have on hand! We love these for the pre-workout boost of energy.
- 12 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- ½ cup activated almonds or cashews
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp turmeric, ground
- ½ cup shredded coconut for dusting
- Remove the pits from dates and place in food processor.
- Add the other ingredients to the food processor and blend until mixture turns into a dough-like consistency.
- With a small spoon, scoop the mixture and roll into balls. Roll the balls in shredded coconut and place on the baking sheet.
- Refridgerate until firm.
- Store energy balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator until serving.
Bust common myths and find out everything you truly need to know for health and wellbeing in our free nutrition masterclass.
Take the stress out of cooking with 21-days of guided meal plans, shopping lists, and nutrition support. You’ll find all of this, and more, in our signature Clean Eating Program.