These Lemon Turmeric Energy Balls make the perfect go-to snack to have on hand! We love these for the pre-workout boost of energy.
- 12 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- ½ cup activated almonds or cashews
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp turmeric, ground
- ½ cup shredded coconut for dusting
- Remove the pits from dates and place in food processor.
- Add the other ingredients to the food processor and blend until mixture turns into a dough-like consistency.
- With a small spoon, scoop the mixture and roll into balls. Roll the balls in shredded coconut and place on the baking sheet.
- Refridgerate until firm.
- Store energy balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator until serving.