Merrymaker Super Seedy Paleo Bread Rolls
Missing the comforting feels of a nice and crunchy bread roll? The Merrymaker Sisters have recreated the bread roll with this paleo super seedy version! It will give you the same warm and fuzzy's while packing a nutritional punch to nourish that body of yours!
- 1 cup chia seeds
- ½ cup butter melted
- ½ cup poppy seeds
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup warm water
- 1 cup arrowroot flour
- 2 eggs whisked
- 1 tbs paprika
- 1 tsp turmeric
- salt and pepper
What to do
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine the ground chia, arrowroot flour, all the seeds, spices, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Gradually add the water and butter, stirring vigorously until a sticky paste forms.
- Add the whisked eggs and continue to stir.
- With wet hands, roll handfuls of mixture in to 8 separate balls and place on to the baking tray and press
- down slightly.
- Place in to the oven for 40 minutes.
Merrymaker tip: Get organized! Bake a batch of these babies, freeze separately and thaw out for the ultimate lunch: healthy bread rolls = #winning
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!