Merrymaker Super Seedy Paleo Bread Rolls
Missing the comforting feels of a nice and crunchy bread roll? The Merrymaker Sisters have recreated the bread roll with this paleo super seedy version! It will give you the same warm and fuzzy's while packing a nutritional punch to nourish that body of yours!
- 1 cup chia seeds
- ½ cup butter melted
- ½ cup poppy seeds
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup warm water
- 1 cup arrowroot flour
- 2 eggs whisked
- 1 tbs paprika
- 1 tsp turmeric
- salt and pepper
What to do
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine the ground chia, arrowroot flour, all the seeds, spices, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Gradually add the water and butter, stirring vigorously until a sticky paste forms.
- Add the whisked eggs and continue to stir.
- With wet hands, roll handfuls of mixture in to 8 separate balls and place on to the baking tray and press
- down slightly.
- Place in to the oven for 40 minutes.
Merrymaker tip: Get organized! Bake a batch of these babies, freeze separately and thaw out for the ultimate lunch: healthy bread rolls = #winning