Metabolism-Igniting Pumpkin Juice
There are a lot of different theories surrounding metabolism: from what it is, ways to boost it, and what lifestyle choices actually make a difference to how it works.
There are some foods that can certainly help to fire up your metabolism naturally. Eating plenty of vegetables is a big one, but spices such as cayenne pepper can also rev up your metabolism. Cayenne Pepper is also well-known for a natural pain reliever. Find out more about your metabolism here.
INGREDIENTS - Serves 2
- ¼ pumpkin removed, cubed to fit juicer (we used Kent, but you could experiment with what is available in your area)
- 2 pink lady apples (or any red variety)
- 1 lemon (we leave skin on when using organic)
- 1-inch piece ginger, skin removed
- 1-inch piece turmeric
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- Prep all of your produce ready to juice.
- Place all ingredients through the juicer and stir through cayenne pepper at the end.
- Serve immediately.