Metabolism-Igniting Pumpkin Juice
There are a lot of different theories surrounding metabolism: from what it is, ways to boost it, and what lifestyle choices actually make a difference to how it works.
There are some foods that can certainly help to fire up your metabolism naturally. Eating plenty of vegetables is a big one, but spices such as cayenne pepper can also rev up your metabolism. Cayenne Pepper is also well-known for a natural pain reliever. Find out more about your metabolism here.
INGREDIENTS - Serves 2
- ¼ pumpkin removed, cubed to fit juicer (we used Kent, but you could experiment with what is available in your area)
- 2 pink lady apples (or any red variety)
- 1 lemon (we leave skin on when using organic)
- 1-inch piece ginger, skin removed
- 1-inch piece turmeric
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- Prep all of your produce ready to juice.
- Place all ingredients through the juicer and stir through cayenne pepper at the end.
- Serve immediately.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!