No-bake gingerbread cookies are so quick and easy to make, yet don't last long... We'd love you to let us know why once you've made them.
- 3 tbsp nut butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 6 Medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- Pinch of ground cardamon
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- 1 cup toasted oats
- ½ cup macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- Optional: ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- Line a tray or plate with parchment paper.
- Add the nut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, dates and spices to the food processor with half of the oats. Blitz, then add the other half of the oats, blitzing until well combined. Add the macadamias and chocolate chips (if using) and pulse just enough to combined - you still want them chunky.
- Roll mixture into balls and place on the tray or plate. Press down with fingers or fork until they are like a thick cookie.
- Place in the freezer to harden for 30-60 minutes.
- Best stored in the fridge.