No-Bake Ginger Cookies (Packed With Healthy Fats!)
These no-bake ginger cookies are so quick and easy to make, packed with brain-boosting fats from the coconut oil, nut butter & macadamia nuts!
- 3 tbsp nut butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 6 Medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- Pinch of ground cardamon
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- 1 cup toasted oats
- ½ cup macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- Optional: ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- Line a tray or plate with parchment paper.
- Add the nut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, dates and spices to the food processor with half of the oats. Blitz, then add the other half of the oats, blitzing until well combined. Add the macadamias and chocolate chips (if using) and pulse just enough to combined - you still want them chunky.
- Roll mixture into balls and place on the tray or plate. Press down with fingers or fork until they are like a thick cookie.
- Place in the freezer to harden for 30-60 minutes.
- Best stored in the fridge.
Are you searching for the latest in health & wellness? Stay up to date with our most recent articles.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!