No-Bake Protein Bars (Recipe)
For those times when you don't feeling like baking but need to keep some healthy snacks on hand, this is the perfect recipe! Whip these protein rich bars up in just a few minutes... No baking required!
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 1/2 cup gluten-free oats
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup protein blend (we used our Superfood Protein )
- 1 tbsp lucuma
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tsp maple syrup
What to do
- Line a small slice tray.
- In the food processor, process oats until crumbled.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and process until well combined.
- Press mixture into lined tray and set in the fridge for 2-3 hours or the freezer for 1-2.
- Slice into bars and store in the fridge or freezer for a quick and healthy snack.