No-Noodle Thai Salad
Our new found love for the spiralizer (yes, we are a little late to the spiral party), led to creating this vibrant, zesty and a little spicy No-Noodle Thai Salad Combo! Watch as we start spiralizing everything ;-)
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 inch grated ginger
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp tamari
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- Juice of 1 fresh lime
- 1 red chili, deseeded
- 1 zucchini, spiralized
- 1 carrot, spiralized
- 1 handful cilantro leaves, plus extra for serving
- 1 handful mint leaves, plus extra for serving
- 2 tbsp black sesame seeds
- Handful of baby radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
- Juice of 1 lime
- Prepare the vegetable noodles & all vegetables.
- Add the avocado,radishes, chopped cilantro, mint and sesame seeds to the bowl.
- Make the sauce: In a small bowl, whisk together all of the sauce ingredients until the sauce is smooth and creamy.
- Drizzle in enough dressing to coat the portioned amount.
- Serve the No Noodle Thai Salad with a wedge of lime and a sprinkle of extra cilantro and mint.
Discover how to lose excess fat from your belly, face & thighs in less than 7 days with this simple ancient practice. Watch the Detox Masterclass here. Playing for a limited time!