We’ve taken eggs for breakfast to a new level! This is a super nutritious, protein-rich recipe using seaweed that usually wraps sushi, but this time we’re wrapping up an omelette and greens. Yum!
- 1 sheet nori
- 1 egg
- Handful of parsley
- 1 tsp organic butter or coconut oil
- ½ avocado
- Handful of soft greens (spinach, arugula/rocket, bitter greens)
- Sea salt to taste
- 2 tbsp organic yogurt (coconut or dairy)
- 1 tsp turmeric
- Heat a frying pan over medium temperature then add a small amount of butter or coconut oil to the pan.
- Whisk egg in a bowl with chopped parsley and pour into the pan.
- Cook for 1 minute. Flip and cook for a further minute.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Cut the avocado into slices.
- Lay the nori sheet onto a cutting board, drape the cooled egg in a line, cover with the avocado slices, greens, and the yogurt (for better digestion).
- Roll up, cut in two and eat immediately in order for the nori not to go soggy.