Nori Breakfast Wrap
We’ve taken eggs for breakfast to a new level! This is a super nutritious, protein-rich recipe using seaweed that usually wraps sushi, but this time we’re wrapping up an omelette and greens. Yum!
- 1 sheet nori
- 1 egg
- Handful of parsley
- 1 tsp organic butter or coconut oil
- ½ avocado
- Handful of soft greens (spinach, arugula/rocket, bitter greens)
- Sea salt to taste
- 2 tbsp organic yogurt (coconut or dairy)
- 1 tsp turmeric
- Heat a frying pan over medium temperature then add a small amount of butter or coconut oil to the pan.
- Whisk egg in a bowl with chopped parsley and pour into the pan.
- Cook for 1 minute. Flip and cook for a further minute.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Cut the avocado into slices.
- Lay the nori sheet onto a cutting board, drape the cooled egg in a line, cover with the avocado slices, greens, and the yogurt (for better digestion).
- Roll up, cut in two and eat immediately in order for the nori not to go soggy.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!