Nut Butter Fudge
There’s nothing quite like a mouthful of gooey, sweet fudge. This healthified take gives you the same sticky sensation but uses the goodness of nut butter to fuel your body rather than fight it. The addition of your favorite fruits and nuts is up to you, but it’s well worth it. If you’ve been searching for the perfect healthy fudge, then look no further.
Serves: 10 slices
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Setting time: 30 minutes
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ cup raw cacao powder
- ¼ cup nut butter
- ½ cup raspberries, mixed berries, or blueberries
- 3 tablespoons activated buckwheat, quinoa puffs, rolled oats, or chopped nuts
- Whisk together cacao, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, and vanilla in a mixing bowl until well combined.
- Next, add in your nut butter.
- Mix through raspberries and buckwheat groats/quinoa puffs, if using.
- Pour chocolate mixture into a lined tray or freezer-safe container.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes or until set.
- Remove from the freezer and cut or break into pieces to enjoy.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!