One-Pan Wonder: Coconut Fish Curry
Mid-week and nourishing dinners shouldn't be complicated! Try this no-fuss throw together curry mid-week to get you through the week stress-free!
- 1 can (400 ml) coconut milk
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 1/2 tbsp red curry paste
- 300 g white fish fillets, such as mahi mahi cut into even chunks
- Handful green beans, ends trimmed
- 1 small broccoli head, roughly chopped
- 1 cup (big handful) snow peas, ends trimmed
- 1 small zucchini, roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup cooked brown or basmati rice
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a rectangular oven-safe dish, combine coconut milk, ginger and curry paste. Mix well. Add fish fillets and vegetables, pressing them gently into the curry base.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook rice according to packet directions. Stir rice through curry to serve.
Are you looking for the ultimate crash course in nutrition? Discover the free online masterclass and tune in today.