One-Pan Wonder: Coconut Fish Curry
Mid-week and nourishing dinners shouldn't be complicated! Try this no-fuss throw together curry mid-week to get you through the week stress-free!
- 1 can (400 ml) coconut milk
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 1/2 tbsp red curry paste
- 300 g white fish fillets, such as mahi mahi cut into even chunks
- Handful green beans, ends trimmed
- 1 small broccoli head, roughly chopped
- 1 cup (big handful) snow peas, ends trimmed
- 1 small zucchini, roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup cooked brown or basmati rice
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a rectangular oven-safe dish, combine coconut milk, ginger and curry paste. Mix well. Add fish fillets and vegetables, pressing them gently into the curry base.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook rice according to packet directions. Stir rice through curry to serve.