One Pan Roasted Fish & Vegetables
Dinner doesn't need to be completed to be nourishing! Nor do you need to use every dish in the house to create something so delicious. Gratefully, there are humans like Lee Holmes creating the most nourishing recipes like this One Pan Roasted Fish & Vegetables!
- 4 x 120 g (4¼ oz) thick white fish fillets (such as barramundi or cod)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Celtic sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- A few rosemary sprigs
- A few thyme sprigs
- 2 brown onions, cut into wedges (optional)
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 zucchini (courgettes), thickly sliced lengthways
- 1 small eggplant (aubergine), cut into large dice
- 2 red capsicums (peppers), cut into wedges
- 2 large orange or yellow capsicums (peppers), cut into large wedges
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes
- Thin lemon wedges, to serve (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Put the fish fillets in a shallow dish and pour over the lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper, then top the fillets with the rosemary and thyme sprigs. Cover and set aside at room temperature while you cook the veggies.
- Put the vegetables in a roasting tin, season with salt and pepper, then drizzle over the olive oil and sprinkle with the herbs and spices. Bake for 25–30 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Rest the fish fillets on top of the vegetables and cook for a further 12–15 minutes, until the fish is cooked through.
- Serve the fillets on top of the vegetables with lemon wedges (if using).
Take the stress out of cooking with 21-days of guided meal plans, shopping lists, and nutrition support. You’ll find all of this, and more, in our signature Clean Eating Program.