One Pot Dinner: Vegan Fried 'Rice'
If you told someone you were serving them up some cauliflower rice, chance are they probably show a face of some kind of dissaproval. That's when you create this and serve it up anyway.
They'll be converted! This dish is so quick, vibrant with colors and flavors and so damn tasty. Did we mention you only need one pot?
- 1 head of cauliflower, pulsed in food processor
- 1 inch piece of ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 head of broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 carrots, grated peas
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 3 green onions
- 1 chili, sliced (or less)
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp tamari
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
What to do
- Prep all ingredients & mix together sauce ingredients.
- Pulse cauliflower in food processor until a small 'rice' is formed.
- Heat frypan over medium heat with a little sesame oil.
- Toss in all ingredients except cauilflower rice, and stirfry for 5 minutes.
- Add in cauliflower rice and sauce, stir well for another 2 minutes.
- Serve up with some extra chili if you like a little more heat!