Peanut Butter Banana Nice Cream
To delight peanut ice cream lovers, here is a non-dairy version. It’s not your usual ice cream in that it only uses 5 very simple but extremely flavorsome ingredients, and is good for our health.
No ice cream maker needed! All you have to do is freeze the bananas, perhaps the night before. Afterwards, you can blend everything together and it will be ready to serve right away without any further freezing time required. It’s so quick that you’ll never buy ice-cream from the store again.
The kids will love the taste and it's a healthy dessert or snack with the sweetness coming only from the bananas. The perfect treat on a warm summer’s day.
- 3 large frozen bananas
- 3 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- Roasted peanuts, for topping
- Cut the bananas into small chunks and freeze until solid.
- Add the frozen bananas, peanut butter, vanilla, and ground cinnamon into your blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately topped with additional peanut butter and crushed, roasted peanuts.