Skin Beauty Salad
The key ingredients in this nourishing salad are rich in vitamins and minerals that help give your skin that radiant glow.
for the salad:
- 2 baby romaine (cos) lettuces, roughly chopped
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 medium cucumber, diced
- ¼ bunch radishes, diced
- ½ x 14 fl oz (400g) can garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- ¼ bunch parsley, roughly chopped
- ¼ bunch mint, roughly chopped
- ¼ red onion, finely diced
for the dressing:
- ½ avocado
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 lime, juiced
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Pinch of unrefined sea salt
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- For the dressing, mash the avocado using a fork. Add apple cider vinegar, lime juice, cayenne pepper, maple syrup, and a pinch of sea salt, and stir until a smooth consistency is achieved. If you have a blender you may prefer to use that.
- In a large bowl, arrange the lettuce leaves, carrot, cucumber, radishes, garbanzo beans (chickpeas), herbs, and onion.
- Dollop dressing generously on your salad. Mix through before eating. Garnish with hemp seeds.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!