Skin Beauty Salad
The key ingredients in this nourishing salad are rich in vitamins and minerals that help give your skin that radiant glow.
for the salad:
- 2 baby romaine (cos) lettuces, roughly chopped
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 medium cucumber, diced
- ¼ bunch radishes, diced
- ½ x 14 fl oz (400g) can garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- ¼ bunch parsley, roughly chopped
- ¼ bunch mint, roughly chopped
- ¼ red onion, finely diced
for the dressing:
- ½ avocado
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 lime, juiced
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Pinch of unrefined sea salt
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- For the dressing, mash the avocado using a fork. Add apple cider vinegar, lime juice, cayenne pepper, maple syrup, and a pinch of sea salt, and stir until a smooth consistency is achieved. If you have a blender you may prefer to use that.
- In a large bowl, arrange the lettuce leaves, carrot, cucumber, radishes, garbanzo beans (chickpeas), herbs, and onion.
- Dollop dressing generously on your salad. Mix through before eating. Garnish with hemp seeds.
Take the stress out of cooking with 21-days of guided meal plans, shopping lists, and nutrition support. You’ll find all of this, and more, in our signature Clean Eating Program.