Quick & Raw Peppermint Slice
Ditch the nasty food coloring and over-processed ingredients! Time to switch things up, get creative with food and take advantage of Mother Nature's finest ingredients! Try this raw, vegan peppermint slice with hidden greens.
- ½ cup almonds
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- ½ cup Food Matters Superfood Chocolate
- 6 medjool dates
- Process in until a sticky crumble forms.
- Press into a lined dish.
- Smooth and place in freezer.
Green Peppermint Layer…
- 1 cup cashews (soaked overnight)
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp Food Matters Superfood Greens
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 drop of pure peppermint oil
- Process until smooth.
- Pour over base and smooth until even.
- Place back in the freezer for 30 minutes.
Raw Choc Drizzle…
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Food Matters Chocolate
- Whisk together until smooth.
- Cut the slice into pieces and drizzle with chocolate drizzle.
You’ve likely heard about detoxing, but what’s the science behind it? In our exclusive detox masterclass , you can discover all that you need to know - and so much more.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!