Quick & Raw Peppermint Slice
Ditch the nasty food coloring and over-processed ingredients! Time to switch things up, get creative with food and take advantage of Mother Nature's finest ingredients! Try this raw, vegan peppermint slice with hidden greens.
- ½ cup almonds
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- ½ cup Food Matters Superfood Chocolate
- 6 medjool dates
- Process in until a sticky crumble forms.
- Press into a lined dish.
- Smooth and place in freezer.
Green Peppermint Layer…
- 1 cup cashews (soaked overnight)
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp Food Matters Superfood Greens
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 drop of pure peppermint oil
- Process until smooth.
- Pour over base and smooth until even.
- Place back in the freezer for 30 minutes.
Raw Choc Drizzle…
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Food Matters Chocolate
- Whisk together until smooth.
- Cut the slice into pieces and drizzle with chocolate drizzle.