Quinoa Nasi Goreng
Indonesian fried rice, without the rice & with nutrient dense quinoa instead! A great way to use up leftovers and a healthy meal to put together when you are short on time.
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 bunch spring onions, sliced thinly
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 small red chilis, sliced thinly
- 4 shallots, chopped
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 tsp shrimp paste
- 1 tbsp K ecap Ma nis
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 fried eggs
What to do
- Heat coconut oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onions, garlic, chilli, and shallots. Cook stirring for 1-2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add shrimp paste, quinoa and Kecap M anis .
- Stir through cucumber and tomatoes until warm.
- Serve with a fried egg on top & an extra sprinkle of chili!
Take the stress out of cooking with 21-days of guided meal plans, shopping lists, and nutrition support. You’ll find all of this, and more, in our signature Clean Eating Program.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!