Quinoa Nasi Goreng
Indonesian fried rice, without the rice & with nutrient dense quinoa instead! A great way to use up leftovers and a healthy meal to put together when you are short on time.
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 bunch spring onions, sliced thinly
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 small red chilis, sliced thinly
- 4 shallots, chopped
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 tsp shrimp paste
- 1 tbsp K ecap Ma nis
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 fried eggs
What to do
- Heat coconut oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onions, garlic, chilli, and shallots. Cook stirring for 1-2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add shrimp paste, quinoa and Kecap M anis .
- Stir through cucumber and tomatoes until warm.
- Serve with a fried egg on top & an extra sprinkle of chili!
Take the stress out of cooking with 21-days of guided meal plans, shopping lists, and nutrition support. You’ll find all of this, and more, in our signature Clean Eating Program.