Naturally gluten-free, a complete protein and a source of iron, B-vitamins, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, vitamin E and fiber, quinoa is a nutrient powerhouse!
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 medium tomato, finely diced
- 1 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely diced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Juice 2 lemons
- Sea salt to taste
What to do
- In a large bowl mix together the cooked quinoa, chopped tomatoes, onion, parsley, olive oil and lemon juice. Mix well and add salt to taste.
What's Your Favorite Quinoa Dish?
Bust common myths and find out everything you truly need to know for health and wellbeing in our free nutrition masterclass.