Naturally gluten-free, a complete protein and a source of iron, B-vitamins, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, vitamin E and fiber, quinoa is a nutrient powerhouse!
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 medium tomato, finely diced
- 1 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely diced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Juice 2 lemons
- Sea salt to taste
WHAT TO DO
- In a large bowl mix together the cooked quinoa, chopped tomatoes, onion, parsley, olive oil and lemon juice. Mix well and add salt to taste.