(use organic ingredients whenever possible)
- 3 cups walnuts
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cups walnuts (soaked 5 hours or more)
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 3/4 cup agave
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
3 cups raspberries
- For the crust: place the walnuts in the food processor and blend for about 10 seconds. Add remaining ingredients and blend again, but keep the crust a little chunky.
- Press the crust into a tart pan and dehydrate overnight or bake at the lowest heat in your oven. (Alternative is to place crust in freezer).
- For the filling: place the soaked walnuts in the food processor and blend first, then add the liquid ingredients, and finally adding salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg at the end.
- Pour the filling into the prepared crust and place in the freezer for 20-30 minutes to set.
- Top the tart with berries and place in the freezer until ready to serve.
Take the stress out of cooking with 21-days of guided meal plans, shopping lists, and nutrition support. You’ll find all of this, and more, in our signature Clean Eating Program.