(use organic ingredients whenever possible)
- 3 cups walnuts
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cups walnuts (soaked 5 hours or more)
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 3/4 cup agave
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
3 cups raspberries
- For the crust: place the walnuts in the food processor and blend for about 10 seconds. Add remaining ingredients and blend again, but keep the crust a little chunky.
- Press the crust into a tart pan and dehydrate overnight or bake at the lowest heat in your oven. (Alternative is to place crust in freezer).
- For the filling: place the soaked walnuts in the food processor and blend first, then add the liquid ingredients, and finally adding salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg at the end.
- Pour the filling into the prepared crust and place in the freezer for 20-30 minutes to set.
- Top the tart with berries and place in the freezer until ready to serve.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!