Raw Blueberry Tart
Prep Time: 20 min | Cook Time: 30 min | Servings: 1 tart | Difficulty: Easy
For The Crust
- 150 g dried shredded coconut
- 150 g cashews, dry
- Pinch natural sea salt
- 3 T honey or date paste*
For The Filling
- 6 pitted Medjool dates, chopped
- 500 g frozen blueberries, melted
- 100 g frozen or fresh blueberries
- 2 T Psyllium husk powder (1 T per 2 c of mixture)
- 1/2 t vanilla extract
- 1/8 t lime juice
To Make The Crust
- In a food processor grind the shredded coconut into a fine powder. Add the cashews and continue processing. Add the honey and natural sea salt and process until the mixture sticks together or forms a ball.
- Line a tart tin with clear film and press into a pie plate to form a crust.
- Pour the 100g frozen blueberries into the crust and distribute evenly.
For The Filling
- Blend the 500g defrosted blueberries with the dates, vanilla extract and lime juice in a blender until well blended. Add the Psyllium husk powder and blend shortly to distribute it well in the mixture.
- Pour mixture over the frozen blueberries in the pie crust. Tap pie form a few times on the working surface to let excess air escape and the mixture distribute evenly.
- Refrigerate before serving and garnish with mango butterflies, shredded coconut, blueberries, fruit slices, or yellow flowers.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!