Raw Choc-Mint Cups
For something that looks like fancy, these delightful treats are so simple to make! And take a guess at what we used to color these green? Artificial Food Coloring is NOT the answer!
For the Choc Layer…
- ½ cupraw cacao powder
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
For the Peppermint Layer…
- 1 cup cashews (soaked overnight)
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 drop of peppermint pure essential oil
- Mix together chocolate layer in a medium bowl.
- Pour ½ choc layer into molds. We used muffin silicon molds.
- Pulse cashews, coconut, milk & coconut oil in food processor until smooth.
- Add spinach and peppermint until leaves are broken down.
- Pour peppermint layer over chocolate layer. Set in freezer for 30-60 minutes,
- Pour remaining choc over peppermint and set in freezer.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!