Raw Choc-Mint Cups
For something that looks like fancy, these delightful treats are so simple to make! And take a guess at what we used to color these green? Artificial Food Coloring is NOT the answer!
For the Choc Layer…
- ½ cupraw cacao powder
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
For the Peppermint Layer…
- 1 cup cashews (soaked overnight)
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 drop of peppermint pure essential oil
- Mix together chocolate layer in a medium bowl.
- Pour ½ choc layer into molds. We used muffin silicon molds.
- Pulse cashews, coconut, milk & coconut oil in food processor until smooth.
- Add spinach and peppermint until leaves are broken down.
- Pour peppermint layer over chocolate layer. Set in freezer for 30-60 minutes,
- Pour remaining choc over peppermint and set in freezer.