Raw Chocolate Made With Love
With so many ways to express your love and gratitude on Valentine's Day we would like to think that using food is one of the best (I'm sure we aren't the only ones!) These super simple raw chocolates won't last long but boy, they don't disappoint!
Made with very few ingredients, and some of Mother Nature's finest, you can enjoy indulging in these lovely little treats without any nasty additives. These are the ingredients that make you appreciate how perfect chocolate can be. Plus, you will get a nice dose of happiness from the boost of nutrients you and your loved ones will receive!
- 50g cacao butter
- 2-3 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1-2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1tsp vanilla
- pinch of sea salt
- pinch of chili powder
- chopped nuts
- shredded coconut
- goji berries
- Melt your cacao butter gently over a low heat. It's best to simmer a pot of water on your cooktop with glass boil sitting over the pot (Bain Marie style).
- Once melted, remove from the heat and mix in your additional ingredients.
- Combine well and pour into your chocolate moulds, place in the fridge or freezer for 1 hour to set. You can find some cute chocolate moulds in store (naturally love-hearts make people swoon at this time of the year), alternatively silicon moulds work well.
- Sit down with a warming hot cacao drink and savor each bite of your deciduous 'made with love' chocolate.
Discover how to eat your medicine to heal your gut, eliminate bloating, skin issues and hair loss as I share seven nutrition principles in this free masterclass. Running for a limited time only.