Raw Creamed Fennel Soup (Recipe)
Clean, fresh, and excellent as a starter for 4 people or a nourishing meal for 1!
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fennel, (approx. 1 large bulb)
- 3 organic celery stalks
- 1 small-medium avocado
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup spring or filtered water
- 1/2 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 4-inch length of spring onion
- 2 ice cubes
What to do
- Blend everything until smooth (up to 1 minute). Adjust flavors to taste - add more lemon or sea salt to taste, or more water for a thinner consistency.
- Pour into small bowls, and garnish with fennel sprigs or parsley.
This is an excerpt from our popular . Your ultimate kitchen companion to the Food Matters documentary!
The most incredible thing about this book is that it is designed to stand on your kitchen bench top.
Inside the book you'll discover:
• Over 60 quick and easy delicious and healthy recipes
•Juices, smoothies, snacks, desserts & more
•DIY natural beauty recipes including face masks and bath soaks
•Nutritional benefits of key ingredients and tips on what to shop for
•Our top 10 nutritional tips for long lasting robust health
•Dirty dozen - lowest and highest pesticide rated foods
•Healthy alternatives guide: 'Healthify My Dish'
•And much more...
The idea is that once you start adding these recipes into your life on a daily basis you will start feeling better and this will encourage you to keep eating this way!
Continue your health journey and pick up a copy of the recipe book today !
Do you have a passion for nutrition & natural healing?. Learn more about the Food Matters Nutrition Certification Program here.