Raw Vegan Not Gross - Cauliflower Pizza
It's pizza time! This all-veggie, guilt-free masterpiece is the perfect thing for that movie night you've been wanting to have.
(use organic ingredients where possible)
• 2 cups cauliflower
• 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
• 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
• 1 garlic clove
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 1 tbsp fresh oregano
• pinch of salt
• 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes (soaked overnight)
• 1 med-large tomato
• 1 tsp red pepper flakes
• 1 tbsp lemon juice
• 3 scallions
• toppings: shitakes and arugula, marinated for a few mins in balsamic vinegar.
1. Chop cauliflower into small pieces and add to food processor, blending until it's pretty smooth.
2. Add cauliflower and all of your remaining crust ingredients to the food processor and pulse until well-combined.
3. Spread the dough into 1 large circle on a teflex sheet (making sure to not spread it too thin - about ½ inch is good)
4. Place in your dehydrator overnight, or place in your oven at 200 degrees for 1 hour.
5. Cut shiitake mushrooms into strips and toss with arugula and balsamic vinegar and set aside.
6. Combine ingredients for your tomato sauce in a blender or food processor.
7. Remove crust from the oven, or dehydrator spread tomato sauce on top, and add toppings.
Could you benefit from a guided juice detox? Don’t worry, you’re not in it by yourself - discover our exclusive Food Matters Juice Detox today.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!