Raw Vegetable Juice Pulp Crackers - Leftovers Put To Good Use! (Recipe)
Avid juicer but hate wasting all of your pulp? There's many ways to use your pulp. This one is a favorite of ours!
- 2 1/2 cups leftover vegetable pulp
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup flaxseeds
- 1/2 cup ground flax meal
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1 large chilli, seeds removed
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Combine all above ingredients in a food processor until the mixture resembles a tacky dough.
- Spread the mixture over the sheets of a dehydrator and using a rolling pin, roll to about 3-4mm thickness (it may help to use baking paper between the mixture and your rolling pin).
- Dehydrate at 41 degrees C for approximately 4 hours.
- Remove, score lines on the surface to your desired cracker shape, then carefully flip the sheets over.
- Place back into dehydrator for approximately 8 hours, or longer if you like them extra crunchy.
- Remove, break along the scored lines. Store in an airtight container in the pantry.
* If you don't have a dehydrator, an oven on 50 degrees Celsius will produce a similar result.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!