Zesty, Roast Pumpkin and Chili-Garlic Spinach Pasta: Who Knew Pasta Could Be This Healthy And Taste
Going gluten-free doesn't mean you have to compromise on flavor! Try this Roasted Pumpkin, Spinach & Walnut Spaghetti this week!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 chili, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 2 cups cubed & roasted butternut squash
- 300g brown rice gluten-free pasta , cooked
- 100g baby spinach
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup crushed walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350F (180C) and line a baking tray.
- Roast cubed pumpkin for 35-30 minutes or until soft and brown.
- Cook pasta as per instructions, set aside.
- Sauté garlic and chili in a frypan over medium heat.
- Mix in roasted pumpkin to the sautéed chili and garlic. Add drained pasta.
- Add spinach and mix well to allow spinach to slightly wilt.
- Serve with fresh lemon juice, zest and crushed walnuts.
Take the stress out of cooking with 21-days of guided meal plans, shopping lists, and nutrition support. You’ll find all of this, and more, in our signature Clean Eating Program.