Zesty, Roast Pumpkin and Chili-Garlic Spinach Pasta: Who Knew Pasta Could Be This Healthy And Taste
Going gluten-free doesn't mean you have to compromise on flavor! Try this Roasted Pumpkin, Spinach & Walnut Spaghetti this week!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 chili, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 2 cups cubed & roasted butternut squash
- 300g brown rice gluten-free pasta , cooked
- 100g baby spinach
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup crushed walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350F (180C) and line a baking tray.
- Roast cubed pumpkin for 35-30 minutes or until soft and brown.
- Cook pasta as per instructions, set aside.
- Sauté garlic and chili in a frypan over medium heat.
- Mix in roasted pumpkin to the sautéed chili and garlic. Add drained pasta.
- Add spinach and mix well to allow spinach to slightly wilt.
- Serve with fresh lemon juice, zest and crushed walnuts.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!