Roasted Pear, Sweet Potato & Kale Salad
Caramelised pear, crispy sweet potato and crunchy kale all come together to create a salad that's not just a side but a satisfying dish in its own right! Perfect served cold or with sweet potato straight from the oven.
- 1 large pear
- ½ medium kumara (sweet potato), chopped
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 2-3 cups chopped kale
- ¼ cup flaked almonds
- Goat cheese, or feta
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C)
- In a baking dish, toss together chopped pear, kumara, olive oil and rosemary.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes.
- To make dressing, shake ingredients together in small jar.
- In large bowl, combine roasted pear and kumara with chopped kale, almonds, goats cheese and dressing.