Roasted Pear, Sweet Potato & Kale Salad
Caramelised pear, crispy sweet potato and crunchy kale all come together to create a salad that's not just a side but a satisfying dish in its own right! Perfect served cold or with sweet potato straight from the oven.
- 1 large pear
- ½ medium kumara (sweet potato), chopped
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 2-3 cups chopped kale
- ¼ cup flaked almonds
- Goat cheese, or feta
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C)
- In a baking dish, toss together chopped pear, kumara, olive oil and rosemary.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes.
- To make dressing, shake ingredients together in small jar.
- In large bowl, combine roasted pear and kumara with chopped kale, almonds, goats cheese and dressing.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!