Spanish Cauliflower Rice
Cauliflower rice is the genius healthy vegetable swap that is simple to make, not to mention versatile and nutritious! Here's our version of a Spanish infused version. Delicioso!
We never get tired of cooking with cauliflower - it's one of the most versatile vegetables around. You may have already seen some of our best cauliflower recipes before .
Here's a quick rundown on why we love this vegetable so much:
- High in fiber
- A nice source of plant-based protein
- High in vitamin C, K, B and folate
- Rich in antioxidants
We've taken the usual plain cauliflower rice and infused it with those rich Spanish flavors!
- 1/2 head of cauliflower
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Cut cauliflower into florets. Place in a food processor and process until “riced”.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Add cauliflower and cook for five minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, broth, garlic, cumin, paprika, sea salt and black pepper. Cover and cook for 5 to 10 more minutes, until tender.
- Serve topped with fresh cilantro and squeeze over fresh lime juice.
Vitamin C is one of the most important nutrients for your body. You can support your daily intake with our go-to supplement.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!