Spanish Cauliflower Rice
Cauliflower rice is the genius healthy vegetable swap that is simple to make, not to mention versatile and nutritious! Here's our version of a Spanish infused version. Delicioso!
We never get tired of cooking with cauliflower - it's one of the most versatile vegetables around. You may have already seen some of our best cauliflower recipes before .
Here's a quick rundown on why we love this vegetable so much:
- High in fiber
- A nice source of plant-based protein
- High in vitamin C, K, B and folate
- Rich in antioxidants
We've taken the usual plain cauliflower rice and infused it with those rich Spanish flavors!
- 1/2 head of cauliflower
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Cut cauliflower into florets. Place in a food processor and process until “riced”.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Add cauliflower and cook for five minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, broth, garlic, cumin, paprika, sea salt and black pepper. Cover and cook for 5 to 10 more minutes, until tender.
- Serve topped with fresh cilantro and squeeze over fresh lime juice.